About the Game
What is the game?
World of Trinketz is a 3D multiplayer game where you can build you own world for your cute “Trinketz” creatures to live in. It’s free and you can play right in your browser on Facebook on a PC or Mac computer.
What is the gameplay like?
It’s very relaxed, social & non-violent. You can collect tons of stuff and be creative by customizing everything. It’s a bit of a mix of games like Animal Crossing, FarmVille, My Sims and Viva Pinata.
What are Trinketz?
Trinketz are everyday objects that have come to life that you can collect and care for. Each of these zany creatures is unique, can be customized and leveled up! Treat them well and they will be your friend and give your rewards! There are many different Types of Trinketz each with special abilities and they come in different Flavours!
What can I do in the game?
Oh man, there is so much! You can:
- Build your own world and share it with other people.
- Complete Landscape Sets to make your world look even cooler and get rewards.
- Craft Decorations to make your world look awesome.
- Go on missions & explore different places.
- Adopt and care for your Trinketz pets.
- Make each of your Trinketz unique by customizing how they look and write biographies that other players can read.
- Use your Trinketz to do fun things like harvesting, baking, crafting new items & playing music you can dance to!
- It’s a social game! So of course you can make new friends, trade, chat, express yourself with emotes and dance moves. Invite your Facebook friends and play together!
What do I need to play the game?
- A Facebook account.
- A high speed internet connection.
- A computer that isn’t too old and runs Windows (XP, Windows 7) or Mac (OS X 10.5 or newer). It doesn’t run on mobile or iPad..yet!
- An internet browser such as Firefox, Chrome or Safari. You can also use Internet Explorer and Opera on Windows.
- The Unity web player. You can download it now directly from Unity here, or wait until you first play the game (it will ask you to install it if you haven’t already). Yeah, it’s safe & free.